I have been super busy over the last couple of months, so I thought it would be cool to show you a visual diary of what I have been up to. These are photos from my everyday life; work, art, and things that catch my eye. Click on the images if you want to see the whole photo.
from left to right, top to bottom
1. black feathers and flowers from hair accessory designer Jen Behr. She let me borrow them for a crazy Gibson Girl hair-do for a party I attended.
2. love this ring, reminds me of Giorgia O’Keefe’s animal scull paintings
3. everyone needs a black heart ring
4. candle display at a party. It was a great way to give some interest to a boring corner area of the room
5. my lithograph titled: “Whatever You Say”. This was featured in W Magazine
6. dear friend makeup artist Ashleigh Ciucci. She has the best style. Love the orange lipstick
7. with model Ursula in wardrobe room. Someone sent us the wrong sized jeans.
8. A new species of plant: Chichi-anthalious relaximus.
9. Neal and I at IPC opening for their summer show. I had two pieces selected for it! We are doing a little Great Gatsby look here.
10. vintage bathing headband. I bet it had a matching bathing suit at one point
11. Robert Rauschenberg artwork at MOMA. I loved all the prints of old newspapers.
12. zodiac cuffs in the Seventeen Magazine fashion closet.
13. model Shu on set. she is super cute, love her
14. white sweet peas, so pretty and fresh.
15. my lithographs drying on a rack
16. Jersey shore swimming pool: this shot would be much better if everyone knew how to do “pretty feet”
17. Lithograph ready to go to my friend’s cupcake shop in Maine
18. seeing the light on a all girls camping trip
19. Tina getting made up in the woods by Carmindy. We did each other’s hair and makeup and took great pics running around the woods.
20. fresh seafood pic I saw in a magazine.
21. “Lady Cinnamon”. I ended up printing her in a burnt umber color.
22. a piece I did for Hublot Watches
23. monoprint I am especially proud of
24. another version
25. and yet another version
26. loved the way my friend, artist Celia Gerard, had her hair so casually knotted
27. fresh fruit from the stand
28. Celia enjoying the bounty
29. Anchovy starring in her own film noir
30. adorable penguin sweater by one of my clients, Little Miss Matched
31. doing research for my t-shirt post for Equinox’s new magazine called Q
32. lithotine poured on a litho plate. Love the effect
33. researching new brands
34. Albertus Swanepoel hat I want to pick up from Target at the end of this month
35-42. me pushing toner powder around on a litho plate. wild how much things can change right? I ended up scrapping it, as it got very Bootsy Collins…
43. vintage military pins etc for a Rebel Youth inspired story
44, vintage bra tops from Early Halloween
45. Vintage military hat
46. fantastic Aldo shoes…cheap and cool!
47. working on a litho.
48. Rachel Roy safety pin earrings that I wish I would have bought because they sold out!
49. Steve Madden silver boots I was considering buying for a job
50. RAGE! Royal Family Affair in Vermont
51. purple plant I want to find out more about.
52. satin headwraps and patent bow from Jen Behr
53. adorable knit head kerchief from Jen Behr
54. customizing boots…love my job sometimes
55. on set for Little Miss Matched
56. me trying on a hat, while enjoying a tootsie roll pop
59. Oh Ferragamo, you make such pretty things
60. in between shots for Gen Lux
61. love taking pictures of models when they are not modeling!
62. Anchovy loves the beach
63. Carmindy looking lovely in Montauk
64. me in some Dior sunglasses I wish I would have kept…
65. The outdoor “roof” at the Surf Lodge. I want to do this in our back yard
68. at Pravda. Yes that is caviar in the martini glass
69. Neal with Jimmy Cobra at the Caveman show at Mercury Lounge
70. Anchovy is such a lady sometimes
71. took a quick snap of a Mert and Marcus pic in Interview Magazine