Fall clothing and accessories are hitting the stores this week, but I just can’t go there, it’s too hot! So I will be devoting some time to great summer outfits (all with clothing available to buy now and some on sale!), paired with a delicious summer cocktail. Neal and I are in Miami right now, where it is gorgeous and lush and sauna-like. I am looking at a Plumeria tree and it has thousands of fragrant pink flowers pointed gallantly towards the sun.
Tangerine Ginger Caipirinhas from Bon Appetit
- 3 small chopped seeded tangerines or small oranges (no need to peel)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled ginger
- 3/4 cup tangerine juice
- 1 1/2 cup cachaça (Brazilian sugarcane liquor) or vodka
Divide tangerines or small oranges among 6 tumblers. Add 2 teaspoons sugar and 1/2 teaspoon grated peeled ginger to each glass. Crush the ingredients in the bottom of the glass with a muddler or handle of a wooden spoon. Top each drink with 2 tablespoons tangerine juice and 1/4 cup cachaça (Brazilian sugarcane liquor) or vodka. Fill glasses with ice cubes, stir, and serve.Enjoy and tell me what you think of the drink!
- The Perfect Summer Outfit…
- Summer Shorts
- Coachella Street Style Day 7
- More Miami
- Designer Focus: Markus Lupfer